2012年1月28日土曜日

28th Jan, 2012.

Ask it,
1.
What do you recommend for a starter?
I recommended the onion soup for a starter.

2.
What time do you eat breakfast everyday?
I eat breakfast at 8 o'clock every day.

3.
What would you like to eat for a desert?
I like to eat potato chips for a snack.

4.
What do you like to eat for a snack?
I like to eat potato chips for a snack.

5.
Where do you usually eat lunch.
I usually eat lunch at work.

6.
Do you have wine?
Certainly sir, red or white wine?

7.
What is your [most / least] favorite food.
Natto is my [most / least] favorite food.


8.
How do you like your eggs cooked?
I like my eggs boiled.

9.
Mexican food tastes hot and spicy.
How does Mexican food taste?
What is the tastes of Mexican food?

10.
How many people did you a reservation?
I made a reservation for five people.


Finish it,
1.
Who cooks at a restaurant?
A [chef/cook] cooks at a restaurant.

2.
What it a tomato?
A tomato is a vegetables.

3.
What makes you cry when you slice them?
Onions make you cry when you slice them.

4.
What do you eat soup with?
You eat soup with a spoon.

5.
What are used to eat Japanese food?
Chopsticks are used to eat Japanese food.

6.
What don't a [Hindus / Muslims] eat?
Hindus don't eat beef.
Muslims don't eat pork.

7.
When are Persimmons are ready to eat?
Persimmons are ready to sad in autumn.

8.
Where does kiwi come from?
The kiwi fruit comes form New Zealand.

9.
What is the staple food in Japan?
Rice is the staple food in Japan.

10.
What sliced raw fish is known as?
Sliced raw fish is known as "sashimi".