2012年4月22日日曜日

21th April, 2012.


How many jobs have you had?
I have had six different hobs.


How do you go to work?
I go to work by train.


How many hours a day do you work?
I work eight hours a day.


Is your job hard?
Yes, my job is very hard.


Which job do you prefer, white color or blue color.
I prefer a blue-collar job.


Where is your company head-quarters?
My head-quarters are in Tokyo.


What was your first job?
My firs hob was a bartender.


When do you get paid?
What day of the month do you get paid?
I get paid on the 25th of every month.


What are you working hours?
I work from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.


What do you want to do after you retire?
What do you want to do after your retirement.
After I retire, I want to travel.


Who flies a plane?
A pilot flies a plane.


What does the NEC stand for.
NEC stands for Nippon Electric Company.


Who direct movies?
A director directs movies.


What is the dangerous?
A fire fighter is a dangerous job.


Where are Rolls-Royce cares made?
Rolls-Royce care are made in England.


Who fixes your car?
A mechanic fixes your car.


What is the opposite of employer?
The opposite of employer is employee.


Who wears a tall white hat?
A cooks wears a tall while hat.


What is the head of the company called?
The head of the company is the president or CEO.


When do most people retire in Japan?
Most people retire at 60 years of age.