2012年5月1日火曜日

30th April, 2012.


Did you use to do household chores?
Yes, I used to do many household chores.


How many people are in your family?
There are four people in my family.

Who babysits (for) your children?
My sister babysits for my children.

Why was he smacked?
He was smacked because he was naughty.

Who is your favorite family?
My favorite uncle is Tom.

How many children do you want to have?
I hope to have two children.

Do you have any brothers and sisters>
Yes, I have one brother and one sister.


How often do you see your grandparents?
I see my grandparents once a month.

Are you related to him?
No, I'm not related to him.

Was your home stay family very kind?
My home stay family was very kind.

How many years is a silver wedding anniversary?
A silver wedding anniversary is 25 years.

What country per its only once child.
In China they have one child per family.

What do English families usually eat at Christmas?
English families usually eat roast chicken at Christmas.


What is Prince Charles a member of?
Prince Charles is a member of the British royal family.

What are two sisters of the same age?
Two sisters of the same age are twins.

Who is your mother's sister?
Your mother's sister is your aunt.

What is a wife who works at home?
A wife who works at home is a housewife.

Who is your sister's husband?
Your sister's husband is you brother in law.

When is the Children's day in Japan.
In Japan, Children's Day is on May 5th.

What is a child without parent?
A child without parent is an orphan.