2012年6月30日土曜日

29th June, 2012.



(1) I don't know when he (  ) next.
2. will come
knowはVT、また来るかどうか、ということで名詞節の使い方


(2) I will give him my answer when he (  ) here tomorrow.
3. comes
来たら、で条件節。


(3) We'll go for a swim if it (  ) fine tomorrow.
2. is
晴れたら、で条件説。

(4) I will wait here until she (  ).
1. comes
来るまで、で条件説。

(5) She will call you back as soon as she (  ) her homework.
2. finishes
したら、で条件節。

(6) I will finish the book by the time he (  ) back.
3. comes 
彼が戻ってくるまでに、で条件節。


(1) Let us start as soon as she will come back.
Let's us start as soon as she comes back.


(2) When you will be all ready, we will start at once. be ready 準備ができる
When you are all ready, we will start at once.


(3) I will lend you this magazine when I shall have read it. whenever ~する時はいつでも
I will lend you this magazine when I have read it.


(4) You may visit me whenever it will suit you. suit 都合がいい
You may visit me whenever it it suits you.


(5) I don't know if it will rain tomorrow, but if it will rain, I shall not go.
I don't know if it will rain tomorrow, but if it rains, I shall not go.


(6) Rick will telephone you the moment he will come back.
Rick will telephone you the moment he comes back.